Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic W507 5W-30 is a low SAPS technology lubricant formulated for Euro 4 engines, diesel vehicles equipped with diesel particulate filters (DPF) and gasoline with catalytic converter meeting VW 504/507.00 specifications.
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic W507 5W-30 is intended for all vehicles requiring VW 504.00 and VW507 specification requirements.
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic W507 5W-30 is not recommended for use in VW R5 and V10 direct injected engines fitted with or without DPF’s, these vehicles should use relevant VW recommended products.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil Synthetic W507 5W-30 has the following features and benefits:
- Reduces environmental impact through low emissions
- Specially developed for Audi/VW cars including those on Long service life
- Consistently high fuel economy under most driving conditions
- Reduces engine wear – peace of mind against breakdown
- Delivers reduced cost of ownership through extended service intervals
- ACEA A3/B4
- VW 504.00/507 as Longlife III oil
- MB 229.51
- BMW LL-02
|Apparent Viscosity||mPa.s @ -25°C||6240||D5293|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||246||D92||36|
|Evaporative Loss (Noack)||% m/m||11||CEC L-40-T-87 or DIN 51581||&nsp;|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||850||D4052||365|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||0.6||D874||163|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||6.1||D2896||276|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.