Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade H4 15W-40 is a super high performance multigrade diesel, and petrol engine oil with high quality mineral base stocks and specially developed additives.
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade H4 15W-40 is intended for all naturally aspirated and turbo-charged petrol and diesel engines operating under the API service conditions below.
The oil can also be used as a gear lubricant for manual transmissions that do not require extreme pressure oils. The enhanced detergency and dispersancy of Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade H4 15W-40 enable it to remove pre-existing sludge and other deposits from engines that have operated on other oils. An early oil and filter change is therefore recommended for the initial fill when switching to this oil.
The superior lubricating properties of Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade H4 15W-40 can retard the bedding-in of new components and it is not recommended for use during the running-in phase of new or rebuilt engines.
- ACEA A2-96#2, B3-98, B4-98, E3-96#3
- SABS 1516 & 1517
- ACEA E5-99,ACEA E7-04
- API CH-4/CG-4/SJ
- Cummins CES 20071/20076/20077
- MAN 3275
- Mercedes-Benz 228.3
- Mack EO-M plus
- Volvo VDS-2
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade H4 15W-40 have the following features and befits:
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Enhanced high and low temperature dispersancy and detergency
- Outstanding anti-sludging properties
- Very good cold starting ability
|Apparent Viscosity||mPa.s @ -15°C||3000||D5293|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||220||D92||36|
|Evaporative Loss (Noack)||% m/m||12||CEC L-40-T-87 or DIN 51581|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||890||D4052||365|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||1,14||D874||163|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||10||D289||276|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|