Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade F 20W-50 is a multigrade, medium-duty, internal combustion engine oil formulated with high-performance additives.
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade F 20W-50 is suitable for use in all engines operating under the API service conditions below SF-CC.
Features and Benefits
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade F 20W-50 has the following features and benefits:
- Achieve multigrade properties and low oil consumption
- Comply with the lubrication requirements of the majority of passenger and light commercial vehicles
- Ensure good cold starting properties
Sasol Engine Oil Multigrade F 20W-50 can also be used as a gear lubricant for manual transmissions which do not require extreme pressure oils.
- API CC & SF
- SANS 1361
|Apparent Viscosity||mPa.s @ -10°C||3700||D5293|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||240||D92||36|
|Evaporative Loss (Noack)||% m/m||5,5||CEC L-40-T-87 or DIN 51581|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||888||D4052||365|
|Sulphated Ash||% m/m||0,22||D874||163|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||7,7||D2896||276|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|
|4x5 L (Plastic)|